Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To The Love Of My Life

If today was our last day together, I leave you with these words,
I will love you always for all that you're worth.

If tomorrow we take our final breath, then I want to share it with you,
So we can see each other one last time before our spirits fade in the blue.

If this is my final week to be in this earth, I will cherish only one,
We would travel the world to see you smile till the call to kingdom come.

If a month is all I was given, I would plan to explore the world,
with you by my side, my one and only baby girl.

If I was told that in months all I know would be meaningless,
I would do everything in my power to find meaning at my best.

If granted only a year, by the grim reapers arm,
I would be your action hero and keep you safe from all harm.

I've been blessed in my life, by having you here,
granted me a family, making my heart shed a happy tear.

I promise to be true to the best that I can,
And maintain hard efforts to being your man.

I will love you each year to the last of my days,
And give appreciation to you always for all of your ways.

Mark LLanos

No comments:

Post a Comment