Monday, April 20, 2009

Lust

In the beginning it was easy, to resist
the urge to prowl,

No mixed emotions to consider, when the
scent of you was fowl.

I trapped you in the closet, 3 garbage
bags and a rope,

Be gone!! I told you once, because new
love just gave me hope.

Through the night I hear your whisper,
In my dreams your voice was loud,

Turned away the best I could,
All I could up until now.

I feel afraid to set you free, not
knowing how you'll turn a bliss,

But the sensation that you used to do
was something that I've missed.

I'm confused, I have it great, should not
be urging what I need,

But is it need or just a greed for more
attention that I seek.

I know its bad, I know its wrong, I know
the consequence of this,

But still I walk close to the closet thinking
should I fulfill your wish.

I have my hand holding the knob, then
slowly open the door,

But then I wake up from my slumber,
sweating & smiling, thinking more.

~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment