Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fool's Love

To you I give this poem to enlighten your day,
May the wish this one hopes, will stir you this way.

To you I give this joy, though companionship and love,
May the joy be returned back, for that alone is enough.

To you I give riches, through materials man made,
May the riches be shared, with the heart shall be paid.

To you I give protection, my castle, this knight,
May protection be given by laws of love, through the nights.

To you I give my soul, through sickness & well being,
May the future hold strong, through evolution I'm seeking.

To you I give freedom, so you will not feel caged,
May you forgive my mistakes, for bruising the heart filled with rage.

To you I give all, nothing less than the world,
Will you give me the same, or is it I who's been fooled.

By M.LLanos

No comments:

Post a Comment