Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some Days

Some days I feel like the walls are caving,
Some days I feel like spending all that I have been saving.

Some days I feel like the issues never seize,
Some days it hurts so much that my body just freeze.

Some days I want to scream and say forget it to the world,
Some days I want to be deceased from a poison without a cure.

Some days I want to be alone and not care for others emotion,
Some days I feel like jumping off a cliff to drown in an ocean.

Some days I could care less if you want someone around,
Some days I wish Id taken the path to a different town.

Some days I want to be free, from all the others that need and whine,
Some days I feel like ending all with a bullet from a nine.

Some days I feel like flying but I cannot leave the ground,
Some days I feel bounded, being strangled as I drown.

Some days I feel like giving up, though I know I never could,
Because even on some days I feel this way, I know I never would.

No comments:

Post a Comment