Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I see the light

I see the light when I close my eyes,
I see the light calling me.
I see the light so bright so bright,
The beam shines down on me.
I see the light I run to you,
Your hands extending out,
You call my name, I elevate
Towards you following the route.
I see the light, I see the light,
You smile as white gates now open,
You whisper to me, there’s no more pain,
You’ll hear no more sounds of mourning.
I see the light as beautiful heaven,
I turn and look behind,
I see the light as memory given,
The best time in my mind.
I hear the laughter of children running,
Glee all on their face,
I see the light my father,
As I walk towards his place.
Come to me my sons and daughters,
For I am here for you,
Stand by my side my children,
Eternity I promise to.
And as the painted light disappears,
And darkness brings black and blue
I am here in the Lighted kingdom
Awaiting my time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment